Sunday, August 30, 2009

RM3K

Nearly 40% of Malaysian are earning below RM3K per month as mentioned by our vice Prime Minister, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin on yesterday. Earning of RM3K is considered tough in city especially when the living cost is increasing annually. There is no much saving if we have a family and child need to support.

Thus, what we can do instead of waiting for government assistance. According to Robert T. Kiyosaki, we need to plan for future and set our life goal. It sounds positive and attractive to me because I want to financial freedom as early as possible. I hate to work hard even I am a professional and get nothing in my live. One of my friends has created a business that involve of high tech instrument. However, there is no sell until today because he always talks and dreams without any commitment. There is another friend always related to God when come to business. Presently, either you are professional or non professional, the time is in crisis. We are talking about financial survival instead of financial freedom. When you created a business and have employee with you then we as a leader are responsible to generate income for the business. We could not stay in office and wish the business will come to us and this is why I say it is a financial survival. We can not cut employee salary because of the bad economic. Quality employee is business asset or back bone to a success business.

When economic crisis and lost a job will cause a person in low confident. I can feel the situation when I left my previous company that provides me a steady income and handsome bonus per year. When your monthly income suddenly depresses your confident also being affected? Confident is part of successful life before you are able to create a better plan. How to plan? This is big question mark I need to solve.

No comments:

Post a Comment